If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Ten Random Questions
1) What do you like most about yourself? I always, ALWAYS try to help people. Usually it means I have to sacrifice my time (and sleep) but I will always lend a hand.
2) List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Non judgmental and open minded and heart towards others, honesty and a sense of humor
3) How often do you brush your teeth? I mentioned in a previous post that even though I am a neat freak I really HATE brushing my teeth after the little guys pregnancy (it reminds me of throwing up) but I still do it 3 times a day. That's what I get for having SEVEN Dentist in my family -so far.
4) If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? I was just talking about this with the Hubs (when I woke him at 3am because I couldn't sleep) I want to be in the same Beach Resort where we got married, back in the homeland in the Caribbean...ahhhhh but I'll take Ireland any day
5) Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? no :( sadly
6) What is the last show you watched on TV? gosh, not counting the cartoons playing in the background now I was watching reruns of Sex & the city and The Real Housewives of NJ hehehehe
7) What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? All time favorite and one that people recognize me for is Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier.
How long ago did you complete your last workout? Saturday, but I plan on doing some today
9) What will you eat for dinner tonight? GOAT! yumm, love it. I actually had to special order it because if it's no made correctly is not so good, and this is one thing I don't make.
10) Share something fun that you did over the weekend. My favorite part was going to the movies (big Kid and I) to see Harry Potter. I love that we can hang together, then we browse a music/movie store. He is 19 and I love we can bond on these things.
Now it’s your turn, and you know what to do…Don’t forget to come back and link up! Happy Monday!
Over & out