Monday, January 31, 2011

A Survey, a fruit and FMM!!!

Last week was Kenz @ Alltheweigh challenge to eat 5 servings of vegetables and fruits...so this is how I did:
I went and got grapes, carrots, Tomatoes, Brussels sprouts, peas, strawberries, corn, Sugar snap peas and cabbage (oh and Pineapple but it was in a can). I felt inspired. I made the salad below a few times, we don't like lettuce so usually our salad is with cabbage. This one has corn and tomatoes.


And since I have three boys to feed, I did make regular meals like chicken Parm (with bread crumbs not flour) but I ate it with Brussels sprouts, no pasta for me, and I measured my piece.


Funny thing was that they actually asked for my veggies, funny how one good choice leads to another and I see that this can even influence them to eat healthier. Even when I make our Spanish meals I now measure what I intake.

My dear Sister did make cupcakes; I was not going to deny them so I cut one in half, and that's what I ate. Did I want to eat the whole thing? yes, but I didn't.
I'm so looking forward to the next challenge since I've been implementing this a while back and have been extremely good at keeping with it, soda is just so not worth the points.

So here is her FMM questions of the day:

A Short Survey

1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?
I love anything to do with cleaning, even the bathroom. But organizing is my passion. The only thing I didn't like to do was cooking and that has changed too :)

2)What is your favorite city?
New Orleans

3) Have you found real love yet? Yeap, and he is my hunkadorian Hubs

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
the only thing constant is coffee

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
ARGH, Bridalplasty ended!

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
My brother was practicing his Karate moves, flong me over and I landed face first on his nightstand. I had a few stitches over my eyebrow, a half an inch lower I would have lost my eye.

7) Will you/have you worked out today?
YES I DID!!!

8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Nope, I don't get it

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My Kids and hubs, books and coffee

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
Ten, he actually just contacted me 2 weeks ago thru FB. Good friend.

So now I am off to watch "Heavy" and then off to dreamland. Hope you guys are keeping healthier.

Make good choices,

Over & out

No comments: