Friday, October 28, 2011

Current Status

The Nightmare before Christmas, one of my most favorite Halloween movies- you know, besides the scary ones.

This week has been a tranquil one, one that has been very welcoming. Cleaning was a success and I was able to deep clean the carpet. I do love a clean house. When I had a house we used to go all out for Halloween, Parties, fog, strobe lights, etc. Now we have scale down much more but still enjoy the whole season.

I am so excited to go Trick or Treating with the kiddo. We couldn't find the costume we had in mind (a T-Rex) but we came up with another one that I think is going to be so cute. We are doing the TOT twice: tomorrow and Monday. We usually take him to the mall because he is still too little to go from house to house, but I can't wait until we get to do that.

So here is an update on my life today:

I'm a little late but I figure I would join since I love these:

1.) Mood: Excited. I get to take the kiddo for trick or treat twice this weekend.

2.) When making a sandwich, do you care if one of the bread slices is the end of the loaf? I used to skip the ends until I discovered Italian sandwich bread, yummo.

3.) What is the weather like today? Gloomy. We are expecting snow for tomorrow. yes, I'm aware is still October.

4.) Current nail polish: Julep Limited edition (dark with fuchsia specks) does not have a name in the bottle though.

5.) What ring setting do you keep your cell phone on at night: loud or silent? (Or the phone completely off?) : I don't own a cell phone (say what?!)

6.) Current outfit: Lucklily I was out and about today:Trouser Jeans, white tank, Gray sweater, brown boots and multi colored scarf.

7.) What is your favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast!!!

8.) Can you whistle using your fingers? Nope, I can't whistle period.

9.) When doing laundry, do you separate loads (lights/dark's, dedicates, etc.) or throw everything together? Yes! I love doing Laundry and getting things sorted. I also do separate laundry for the kiddo, the sheets and another one for towels.

10.) Weekly goals: To enjoy myself this weekend, to make a taco dip for our movie night (Scream 4)

That's it for me. What are you up to?

Over & out

p.s questionnaire idea from the fabulous Amarixe

No comments: