Monday, October 3, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday 10-3


I guess today it would be two post in one, if you can consider my 2am rambling a post :) This week is going to be an easy short one since I have a raging tension headache and all I want to do is lay in bed, but being that I'm a SAHM that cannot be.


Now it’s time for FMM! If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!




FMM: Dream Vacation If you were given two tickets that you (and someone you chose) could use to fly anywhere in the world, where would you go? And why?


I think we are very lucky to be able to travel abroad, to be on vacation on a beautiful island, almost each year, so anything else we get is a welcome bonus. So If it was a family vacation it would have to be 4 tickets and we will probably go any where in Europe, places like England or Spain would be terrific because we already have family and friends there and would make it easier on us. There is so much beauty in each country and there is so many things I would to see and experience on each place. I would probably try to find the place where the movie "The Holiday" was filmed, try to see the night life...This is a trip that we will take someday, hopefully in the near future.

If I had a chance to just be the Hubs and I, I would take those tickets and go to Venice or Rome, just because is something we would love to do together, maybe even as second Honeymoon. Honestly I would be content to going back to New Orleans since the Hubs hasn't been there and I would love for him to see why I love the place so much. What about you?


view from the pool from our last vacation

Over & out

3 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful picture!!

I'd like to go to Rome with my husband. What a dream come true that would be!

Lawn Mower Queen said...

I went to Spain in high school and now (mumble, mumble) years later, I kick myself for not enjoying it even more than I did. I'd love to go back.

Kim said...

WOW! Where was that picture taken? That's gorgeous! Rome and Venice are amazing. I hope you get to go someday :)