Now it’s time for FMM! If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: 8 Taboo Topics
- How often do you read/watch the news? Not very often, I catch highlights online but I do not like to hear all the stuff that happens out there.
- What is your opinion on beauty pageants?I find them ridiculous, if you watch Miss Universe it seems they do and say the same thing year after year, I'm sure they are lovely Ladies but the claim of being a perfect look bothers me.
- Would you date/marry someone who has different religious views than you? I'm already married and we pretty much have the same views and respect other people's views. But if I wasn't, I'm not sure, I gets it depends. It would be really hard to marry a Jewish person (per say) and have him tell me we can't have Christmas...we would both have to be very open.
- Do you follow politics? Nope. The Hubs does and keeps me posted. if something interest me I do some research.
- How often do you talk about sex in your daily life and/or on your blog? I don't know, not a hell of a lot on the blog. In my personal life I do with everyone else because I'm VERY open but I think I know with who to talk to.
- Does it make you uncomfortable when someone asks you about your salary/income? Does it ever happen? Not uncomfortable I just wonder why they want to know, so I usually just ask them. I don't like to talk about money with anyone...however, interesting story: Once a coworker I was training ( I was a lead in the Co.) actually mentioned how much she was hired for. I was astonished since it was more than what I was making being a lead. I brought it to HR and they raised my pay accordingly to my possition, so I know this is beneficiary in some instances. I just hate when people use this to measure my worth.
- Do you tag friends and family in pictures that you post on FB, or do you seek permission first? Only the people that I know won't care, I usually don't mind it either but I have untag pictures of myself that I don't want to see posted every where.
- Can you be friends with people who have opposing views on ‘taboo’ topics? Yes, I am however is not always easy when certain people think they are very understanding until you don't agree with them. Can I just have my own opinion and respect yours? yes, I think so.