Friday, March 26, 2010

You have exhausted all of your talking rights by being crazy

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


Yeap, I'm in one of my moods lately. This time is the happy go-lucky I hate so much. I'm about to slap myself silly if I don't stop. Is the rain I tell you. Awwwww...now if the hubs would finally cave in and gave me these boots I would be even more happily annoying.



And to add to my happiness I had fish Tacos for lunch YUMM, 'cause you know I'm finally going back to my roots and following lent. So far so good. And we've been figuring out the things we need to get to have the apartment the way we want...the only thing we need now is money. Bwahahahahaha

In other useless news, the little guy has been moved to the bigger kids area *SNIFF* he has grown so fast. His new thing is to say "yeah, yeah" while kind of shaking his hips.

I did not have sexual relations with Ricky Martin...That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Over & Out

No comments: