Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shhhh...they are coming to get me.....

I’ve been in a foul mood since last Thursday. No, is not the Hubs. He is being his usual kind-handsome-self.
I’m upset because being an OCD person little things reeeally bug me. The little man’s room like a bomb exploded there…while pigs played.
It’s a dumping ground of all things that I don’t know where to place in the house. Its haunted by Halloween decorations, pumpkins, a Xmas tree, lights, a paper rack, scrapbook supplies, conforters, luggage, rocking chair, dresser and nightstand, a hamper and a fat cat…not a pretty picture. I go in there and want to crawl into a ball and cry.

So when we got this place it was offered with a storage place in the building. The issue was we where never given the key for it. After arguing with them because they wanted me to be home in order to received it, the guy hands me the key and says: “make sure that your place is empty"
me: what-da-ya-mean? shouldn't’t it be empty being that they are all assigned?
him: “yeah, but sometimes they are not. So at that moment I KNEW he saw something.




So I hauled the baby with me and go there and sure enough, every-single-cage is full. The one marked D for our place doesn’t have a lock but is full. I don’t know whats in there. I called the management office again and they told me to just take another one, I told her they where all full. She repeat it…oh, just take which ever is empty

me loosing my cool: “what part of they ARE.ALL.FULL you are not understanding?”

She said they will send a letter requesting to empty it out but it would take 2 weeks…UGH.MPH. $!#&*

FINE

I told the Hubs we should just dump it in the garbage or at least take it out of the cage, but he is too nice and wants to give them the 2 weeks. Darn manners.
I’m counting the days and if they are not out, I’m taking my aggression on those boxes…that or I‘ll donate it to Goodwill.

The one fantastic thing this past weekend was watching “Valentines Day”.



Seriously you need to go see it. I went with the sis and did we had a blast. I think I’ve been in several of the positions on these characters…what?...I dated a few…maybe a little more…ok, ok, TONS! There. I said it. Just make sure you want the bloopers on the credits. I love it.

In other news, I’m in love with a table I found on Craigslist. I luuuuuuuuvvvvvv it. And it’s Solid Oak. It’s selling for $90 but I’ll see if I can score it for less. I’m not about to spend a couple of hundred dollars with a little one playing cars-drawing on it.


So there you have it.

Over & Out

No comments: