Wednesday, August 25, 2010

questions



I'm following along "Dare to be Domestic" questions: (go see her, she is funny!)
Her 8 QUESTIONS!

1. What is your lucky number? 9 ( both of my kids Bday add up to 9, and I was born in September.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In a home with a beautiful porch... with another kid. Playing house.

3. What is your favorite song of all time? Time in a Bottle by Sting or "Moon over Bourbon Street" also by Sting (but my favorite Music Video is Smooth Criminal by MJ)

4. Do you love football? Who's your team? No thank you.

5. What's your most cherished item?Uhm...my wedding ring and my Scrapbooks

6. If you had 24 hours to live, how would you spend them? Going away to a cabin with the hubs and kids

7. Were you named after anyone? yeap...Patty Hearst, the American newspaper heiress who got kidnapped and ended up joining her captors.

8. What is your can't live without beauty product? Moisturizer with SPF and Mascara

Now to the other questions she answered, cause I though they were funny:

1. What was/is your high school’s mascot?
we didn't have one

2. If you could punch one Disney character in the face, who would it be? Donald Duck, he annoys me.

3. If you were stranded on an island, who would be the LAST person you would want there with you? Scarlett Johansson...long story but there was a pizza cutter incident

4. What is your favorite kind of cheese?I love cheese, but I think probably "Queso de Hoja" which is like our version of Mozzarella.

5. What is the weirdest place you ever had to go to the bathroom? In the car

6. Do you like camping? I love it but I haven't been in 4 yrs

7. What is your most irrational fear? some Ghost...don't ask

8. Are you a cat or a dog person? I had both (along with turtles and birds), and I love both, right now we are a cat family



Now Questions from Shana @ Fumbling Towards Normalcy.

1. Who was the first person you ever kissed and how old were you?I was 12, his name was Anthony and it was gross.

2. What is your all time favorite television show? Gilmore Girls...I still can watch the old episodes and love every minute of it.

3. If you could only eat one meal for a month, what would it be? Stuffed cabbage or Sushi

4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose and why? New Orleans baby! I fell in love with that city when visited, is beautiful, the food is amazing and it reminds me of back home somehow.

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Doctor and a Singer

6. What is the best joke you ever heard? I have an 18 yr old in the house and the hubs...my whole life is full of jokes!

7. If you could trade lives with anyone for a week, who would it be? Martha Stewart. I freaking love her! I want her kitchen.

8. What song evokes the strongest memories when you hear it and what does it remind you of?there are too many..."Forever Young" by Rod Stewart reminds me of my oldest. "One" by U2 reminds me of the hubs. Anything by Jonny Lang reminds me of New Orleans...



2 comments:

Pauline Wiles said...

Some of these are really bizarre, especially the pizza cutter incident!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Happy soon-to-be 35 b-day and I hope you get your boots!!!