Friday, January 8, 2010

Lights go out and I can't be saved Tides that I tried to swim against...

I love this song from Coldplay. It's been on repeat on the car since yesterday.
Ticking clocks...that's whats happening in my mind right now. I just submitted the application for what it would be (hopefully) our new place. So cross your fingers, pray, dance naked on the rain while chanting, jump on one foot while barking like a small dog (name that movie) or do whatever it is you do for good luck. C'mom go for it...I'll wait...(game show music playing on background)....done? cool. Moving on...

In other news it snowed here so take a look around



Its so pruuuuty :) Of course the fact I don't have to clean after it makes it love it more. Ahhhhhhhhhh so nice, so fresh, the cold air hitting my face..pttttttttt...pttttttttt. ppppptttt (spitting hair from mouth) hehehehe.

Oh, and I'm so sorry to say that my standards just got lower. Is that possible you ask? well yes, apparently so. I've been watching two horrendous shows, I'm not kidding they are BAD, but I can't help it. I wanna see what other stupidity people can come up with. Wanna know which shows they are?

I bet you do...*WINK*

I'm watching *sigh* "Jersey Shore" and "Real World DC" AGGGGHHHHH. I know, I know, I know. I have no shame. The last real world that I did follow was the New Orleans one because, well, I'm obsessed with that place. But right now I'm watching people use an indecent amount of hair gel, some real tacky clothing, AND have bad arguments about Religion. What can I say?

Over & Out

No comments: