Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Riding away...or maybe I just need medication

I’ve been having the same daydream for months:

All of the sudden I’m running thru a vast green field, smiling, chasing after a horse (mine apparently) A beautiful black stallion.
I’m dressed in riding gear (you know, the boots, the pants and a light sweater). My hair is flowing in the air as I run.

I can see myself so happy, so free. The funny thing is that I can even hear music playing in the background…”Clocks” by Coldplay.
Can you picture this? Me dress to ride a black stallion while running to the fields…while the music is playing… buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
(I'm saving my pennies to buy these: Hunters Boots)

It’s hysterical, but it’s my dream and I love it.
BTW I’m currently looking for a book to tell me the meaning of dreams…never mind…let me go find a nice psychiatrist before the people in white find me.
Over & Out
P.S
in other news...Uhm, I'm sorry to tell you this but having your phone say "please enjoy the music while your party is being reach" is NOT enjoyable, plus chances are we don't like the same music.

No comments: