Monday, January 17, 2011

Friend Making Mondays Jan 17

Kenz is having a survey on All the weigh check it out...after reading my answers of course :)

1. Why do you blog? I started because I always had a journal and I though this was the next step, plus I had just got back to work after having little A and I wanted an outlet to express myself.

2.Favorite TV show: currently I watch Law & Order SVU, Jersey Shore and Bridalplasty. My favorite show, however is Gilmore Girls.

3.The First think I drank this morning: coffee of course!

4.Are you married, single, in a relationship? I'm in a relationship with the Hubs

5.List three of your hobbies: Reading, Scrapbooking, Photography

6.What do you like the most about yourself: That I'm a very good listener, and I care about people in general a lot.

7.List a couple of your favorite sites: uhm....Facebook, QVC and a bunch of awesome blogs

8.The last book you read: currently reading London Bridges by James Patterson

9.Can you whistle? nope, not even if my life depended on it

10.List your favorite pro sports team: I like boxing so not a team:boxer Manny Paquiao, but thanks to the hubs I like the Yankees.

11.Whats the last thing that made you smile: a joke that Big A told me last night

12.Do you prefer Mayo or mustard: I'm a ketchup gal all the way

13.Do you have a crush on someone? yeap, Keanu Reeves (shut up)

14.Do you get up early or sleep in? are you kidding me? I would love to sleep in- but the little buddy is the boss and he demands an early breakfast.

15.Do you attend church? we try but not as much as I would like

16.Would you rather see a movie at home or the Theater? We watch tons of movies at home but I would like to go to the movies with the hubs a little more

17.Where there a teacher or Authority figure that stood out to you? yes, several actually

18. Whats your favorite game? hands down CLUE

19.Cupcake or potato chips? cupcake all the way, I seldom pick chips.

20.Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask? my favorite me time is to do my nails. I also love organizing things.

So there is is, so hop on over to Kenz blog, you will love her.

Over & out

1 comment:

Kenlie said...

I totally agree about your "me" time! I usually let the pros handle it, but it was really relaxing and fun this weekend so I might do it myself a little more often instead of always heading to the salon first..maybe..lol