Monday, January 3, 2011

Back with a vengeance

It seems like every year at this time we all make the commitment to be better, do better, eat healthier, loose weight, quit smoking, etc. only to realize a few weeks into it that NAH...it's too hard and we give up. (damm you Coke!!)


It's not a secret that I've been wanting to loose weight. There is a few other things I would like to change, but not as a resolution. My breaking point in the last few weeks have put life in perspective for me. The good, the bad and the ugly.


All I want this year is do what I do, but better. Be a better Mom, wife, friend. Be better to me. Take care of me and know that if I messed up is also ok. Care for the people who genuinely care for me and get rid or avoid the one's that don't. Keep looking at the good in people and not let those who choose to be mean, selfish and ignorant deter me from my goal of being happy.

To realize that MY HAPPY may not be other's perception of happiness and that's OK too. To learn to forget, because honestly I may seem like a great person but if you hurt me I NEVER FORGET; so I may act that everything is ok but in my heart I know is not...and that's not good or healthy for me.

So now I leave you with some pics of another trip around NYC...seriously...how lucky are we that we can go and enjoy the magic of this city whenever we want to?

above...just leaving a LUSH store! yummo. More on that later.

My Hunter boots are not so easily found where we live, but in NYC I saw SOOOO many people with them


So here is for a better me, because I know this year already started better than last.

Over & out

No comments: