Answer each question using only one word...
1. Where is your cell phone? neverland
2. Your most significant other? hero
3. Your hair? dye
4. Your mother? crazy
5. Your father? sick
6. Your favorite? nighttime
7. Your dream last night? vacation
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? size10
10. What room you are in? living room
11. Your hobby? crafts
12. Your fear?
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? thin
14. Where were you last night? train
15. Something that you aren't? selfish
16. Muffins? nope
17. Wish list item? boots
18. Where you grew up? Caribbean
19. Last thing you did? dinner
20. What are you wearing? sweats
21. Your TV? Nick Jr
22. Your pets? lazy
23. Friends? Family
24. Your life? blessed
25. Your mood? tired
26. Missing someone? yes
27. One place that I go to over and over? NYC
28. Something you want: kitchen aid mixer (me too!)
29. Your favorite store? Target
30. Your favorite color? Purple
Funny to read her and I had similar answers.
So another package finally arrive, this one from E.L.F makeup...everything was $1 and had great reviews...lets take a look...
The above eyelash curler has great reviews and from my one try it is really great, and for that price? even better!
Yes, some falsies because we all need some... here are some swatches...bad lighting, sorry
First in nail color smoky brown...perfect neutral
2. Brownie points luscious LL
3. Baby lips luscious liquid lipstick
4. Voodoo lipstick
the liquid lipsticks are glossy without being too sticky and all the lip items smell like Juicy fruit gum :) so far I am liking all these items. Have to try the nail polish for my next manicure but so far is creamy and dark. Lets hope is a 2 coats polish.
And here is a pic of my Lazy girl Pearl
She was playing with the string of A's balloon...she is like a small dog, really.
BTW my Mother in law had her surgery, it took longer than expected; they found something else and they are doing some additional test...we wont know for another week...then the hubs family has another family member in a coma...not a great week. Still praying...
Over & out
this post was so random but I need to rush to the train station now